I’ve had a number of complaints about MLM and affiliate marketing resources I recommend NOT being available for people in Africa.
We are talking about over 139 MILLION people online in African countries like Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana, Tunisia, Zimbabwe and many more, each with access to the internet, reasonable English, and with money to spend and dreams to pursue!
So in response, below I have tried to solve these problems to make it much easier for internet marketing in Africa and other business ventures online.
But first let me list popular online products and services that are NOT suitable for most African countries:
- PayPal – except for South Africa
- ClickBank – might be the #1 affiliate program world-wide, but forget about it for Africa
- MyLeadSystemPro & Magnetic Sponsoring – sorry 🙁
- CPA offers and make money systems – applicants for CPA offers are removed if they are from Africa so this is a waste of time
Now, here are the best products and services I recommend, that are also ‘Africa-friendly’
[Is this information valuable to you? Do you think others would want to know about it? If so then go to the left of this page and click the button on your favorite social media site to share this information around.]
- domain names – NameCheap is a well-known international brand that specifically caters for the African market
- website hosting – HostGator – cheap, African-friendly, and one of the most popular hosting services around
- email autoresponders – aWeber will work, and so does GetResponse (in fact after the USA, the highest number of monthly users of GetResponse is Nigeria!)
- you can do pay-per-click (PPC) advertising on all the best platforms including Google, Yahoo and Facebook
- in 2010 Amazon began to accept and ship orders from every African country – so you can now buy books or Kindle books from Robert Kiyosaki, Cialdini’s book Influence, and other Best Sellers
- for buying, and making money from, online services – Fiverr.com
- for money transfers from Africa you can use LibertyReserve
- to set up options for Visa and Mastercard purchases from Africa you can use Authorize.net and Ejunkie.com
- an online make money system that allows African buyers – EmpowerNetwork
And if you have any other suggestions for services or products that are African-friendly then you can leave a note in the comments below.
If you want more in-depth information on marketing in Africa here is the best material I have found.Google+