[NOTE: I don’t usually post on these type of ‘biz-opps’, but I’ve been asked a few times about this, and it has a few good lessons in here…]
Have you heard about WAZZUB?
If you haven’t, you’ll probably hear about it soon enough. But by then, it might be too late for you to cash in on a fantastic opportunity to earn thousands of dollars, for life, by paying nothing. Yes, indeed. You pay nothing for these earnings. Or at least that’s what the company itself says.
And hey, even though their claims of having 3,000,000 members is unverifiable, as of this writing Wazzub.info has almost hit the top 1000 most-visited websites in the world according to Alexa, with WAZZUB.com almost 7000, so they are doing something right!
But is it just marketing, or is there substance to this?
Whenever an income opportunity is presented to you, you need to ask the tough questions. It isn’t being nosy, it’s just due diligence.
So what exactly is WAZZUB about? Who are the people behind this project? If it is free to sign up where are they going to get the money to pay the people that joined them? How much is the potential income if one joins this project? Is it for real?
And in the end it comes down to one key question.
But first, let’s get some background.
What Is Wazzub?
WAZZUB – (Wazz Ub? Get it?) – is supposed to be “the perfect homepage.”
Although the details are vague it’s meant to be a website that contains a powerful search engine (er Google?). You will also have access to news that interests you, links to the best deals in the Internet, send and receive messages from family and friends, and links to websites you frequent the most. Also, it is a community where you can meet old friends and make new ones. You can share your life’s events and happenings in this community, much like Facebook and Twitter.
Remember WAZZUB is not the first to look to knock of the big guys – heck FaceBook knocked out MySpace and Friendster, so it’s not impossible.
But even Bing, with the enormous financial, marketing, and technological resources of Microsoft behind it, has only garnered 12.8% of the market share from Google. Will WAZZUB have an equal, if not a better chance than Bing?
Or for competing with Facebook? Google+, a similar social networking site, is growing rapidly, yes. But a recent independent study, reported February of this year, revealed that Google+ users are only spending 3.3 minutes per month on the site. That is down from 5.1 minutes in November, 2011, and 4.8 minutes the following month. Facebook users, in comparison, spend 7.5 hours per month on the site.
In addition, the “do-everything” homepage idea isn’t exactly new stuff, contrary to what WAZZUB members are being told. We already have iGoogle, My Yahoo, My MSN.
As for the WAZZUB Charity or their WAZZUB song they are mere window-dressing on the rest of this venture.
WAZZUB With The Money?
Well you can join and login to WAZZUB and they say it will be ‘free forever’.
However the idea is that unlike Google, Facebook, and Twitter, 50% of the profits of this website will be shared to the people who joined the community before their launch date,
April 9, 2012 (this date was previously April 1. Double hmm.) [Further update: the beta-launch date is now July 1. More days to keep the viral thing going.]
In WAZZUB the compensation plan depends on the number of people you recruit, up to five generations or levels deep. To join WAZZUB, all you need to do is to give your real name and email address to them.
There is no information on how members will be paid, and how much will they earn exactly. There is no accounting, no auditing, or formal contracts given.
Is WAZZUB Ready For The Challenge?
To answer this I point you to an excellent, highly extensive investigation into the details of WAZZUB by “KSChang”.
His forensic hunting dug up results like this:
- WAZZUB is owned by GIT Global Investment, Inc., registered in Oregon, with mailing address in California, and operating in Nevada. The address in the registration document points to a residential house in Oregon. However, it is not an investment company. In fact, the State of Oregon has issued a “cease and desist” order to GIT’s company registering agent to stop registering any other company with the word “investment” in the company name because they’re not an investment company.
- GIT Global Investment doesn’t say who the people behind the company are. There is no information as to how large this company is, such as how many employees they have. A few conflicting details say there are 5 to 20 people working on Wazzub. Now, compare that to Google’s 30,000-strong workforce. Yet, they claim that by their launch date, they will be nearly as big as Google; able to pay their over 3 million members hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in the coming months after the launch. Take note also that it took Google 13 years to achieve the revenue that they have now.
- GIT Global hired a single individual with previous MLM experience to market WAZZUB, instead of using their allegedly millions of investment capital to hire an appropriate PR firm. This individual is not even one of the well-known successful names in the industry.
- The company didn’t even bother to protect the word “WAZZUB”. It is not registered. Anybody can use the name or a variation of the word. For a reputable company one of the biggest issues they will face long-term is protecting their brand name, but here…?
- The technology behind this community is a $300 off-the-shelf DZOIC Handshakes Neo Community script. Anyone can set it up in a matter of hours.
- And when they had a counter on their site that was supposed to show the number of people signed up to the system in real time – it was fake, randomized counter. Even if you unhooked your computer from the internet, the counter still kept increasing. Magic.
WAZZUB is a company with grand plans, poor foundations for a big business, publicity shy founders – and they’re asking for your name and email.
Seems like one of those things that many people would say,
“Hey I can just put in a junk email address, and if it turns out to be legit and I strike it lucky then great!”
But remember they are asking you to recruit your contacts into this too. So it’s not just your email they are asking for, it’s your reputation within your network. And that is very valuable indeed!
Don’t put your reputation – and future sales – at risk without a lot of thought.
The One Question…
When you are considering ANY money-making opportunity, here is the one question I would recommend you ask:
If I were not making any money from this, would I still recommend it to others?
And with WAZZUB for me the answer is clear.
Remember, no matter what you do, you need to do it in a socially acceptable way. To build a proper and prosperous business online, you need to attract targeted leads regularly. Here is an example of a few marketing techniques that you can use to attract leads and turn them into paying customers or distributors. Get free access to these 7 tutorial videos now.
Popular Search Terms:
- wazzub login
- www wazzub login